Wednesday 12 June 2013

Tottori-Ken

My time in Canada seems to be disappearing so quickly. Everytime I think I have a handle on it, I realize that it might be one of the last times I'm with someone, or in a certain situation. I'm excited to start something new, somewhere fresh, but there is still that pang in my heart for my home here. 

Most of the time though I am overwhelmed with excitement at the prospect of moving to Tottori-Ken. This prefecture is in the ChÅ«goku region of Japan. It is famous for it's sand dunes and camels!! It is quite nicely situated, right on the coast. It is also fairly close to Osaka and Kyoto, and only an hour flight from Tokyo!! I still don't know exact details regarding my placement, like my actual city, but maybe it's a good thing that I am left to wonder :)


No comments:

Post a Comment